Tuesday 22 May 2012

Princess Freja


FREJA BEHA ERICHSEN may be the edgy, grungy beauty of the modelling world, but she was happy to transform herself into a princess for the Valentino Valentina fragrance campaign. "Valentino is romantic, ultra-feminine, and beautiful - but it's also a little rock 'n' roll," she said. "Think of all the leather and studs! I never have a problem switching from my day-to-day style to another 'world' - it's my job." As the face of the fragrance - a sweet, floral scent with undertones of truffle - the Danish model stars in a television advert, which sees her wandering through the streets of Rome in a ruffled Valentino dress. "Shooting the ad was like being in an Italian film!

The paparazzi were calling out at me, and I loved the locations we shot in… it was so enjoyable to do something different, like acting," she revealed to Teen Vogue. "I don't worry too much about the way I look. I do know that when you're uncomfortable, you act differently. So I always just try to be myself." The actress also revealed the secret behind her beautiful skin, citing "a lot of fruit, for vitamins," as a necessity in her diet.












 Lisa Niven May 22,2012 in FRAGRANCE, PEOPLE
http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2012/05/22/freja-beha-erichsen-valentina-campaign-interview

No comments:

Post a Comment