Wednesday 23 May 2012

"So Beautiful"

CHERYL COLE has spoken for the first time about the dramatic dress she wore to the Cannes Film Festival this weekend, designed by couturier Stéphane Rolland. "The first time I saw the dress it made me take a gasp of air," Cole told us this morning. "I thought it was so beautiful and I loved that it was so chic, yet dramatic. I feel extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to wear it. It was like a work of art and surprisingly comfortable to wear." Rolland - who has dressed the Vogue cover girl several times before, as well as stars including Beyoncé Knowles and Rihanna - was equally enamoured with the sight of Cole in the dress. "Cheryl Cole always pulls it off," he said. "She has never looked anything short of immaculate. For this year's appearance at Cannes, I chose a glorious gown with a feathered tail to emphasise her silhouette. Like an exotic bird, feathers would swish with every step. Cheryl is a delight to dress, and to my team and me, she's our British darling."






LAUREN MILLIGAN 23 May 2012
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/05/23/cheryl-cole-cannes-film-festival---stephane-rolland-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment