Thursday 9 May 2013

Kate Moss gets naked in St.Tropez

Kate Moss has become the new face and body of her long-trusted self tanning favourite, St.Tropez . "I have used St.Tropez since it started. Around 15 years ago, the first time I went to Ibiza, I didn't want to be the only white person on the beach so I had a St.Tropez," admits Moss.


During the campaign shoot (which you can go behind-the-scenes on in the video above) Moss explained why she loves a fake tan. "It makes me feel more confident, you just feel better when you look in the mirror and you look much healthier. Sometimes I think I feel terrible but I look great! There is no reason to go around with that pasty pallor anymore, which is really exciting."

So why is she now fronting St.Tropez? Because "it's a cool brand too," says Moss. "It is a natural looking tan which is most importantly what people want, they don't want something orange and unnatural. It is so easy to apply yourself, I always used to think you needed to have a professional spray tan but you don't have to anymore. St.Tropez has such a wardrobe of products, like skin polishers and tan optimisers that make it easy to apply yourself."

Read the full story : http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/news-features/TMG10045831/Kate-Moss-gets-naked-in-St.Tropez.html

No comments:

Post a Comment