Wednesday 13 June 2012

Taking Karl Down

BETH DITTO has reaffirmed her controversial thoughts on Karl Lagerfeld, whose sanity she questioned last month. The Gossip singer previously criticised the Chanel legend over comments he made about Adele's weight, stating that he is not the "be-all-end-all-of what he does" and described how he used to be "a really fat, eccentric dude". "Now, there's this weird thing with Karl Lagerfeld, which I literally just learned about an hour ago - people are like, 'So you called him old and skinny?' And I'm like, 'Well, what is he? Young and fat?' He's not," she said. "I have no desire to stay super-thin, super-perfect." While she won't be looking to Lagerfeld for style advice any time soon, Ditto cited a surprising musical figurehead as her fashion role model. "When I grow up, I want to look like Patti Smith, that's how I feel exactly - moustache and everything, that sounds great," she told Gloss.






ELLA ALEXANDER 13 June 2012
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/06/13/beth-ditto-slates-karl-lagerfeld-again

No comments:

Post a Comment