Wednesday 25 April 2012

Miranda’s Secret


MANY men may beg to differ, but Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr doesn't consider herself a sex symbol. "It's not really something I'm aware of and it's definitely not how I see myself," she told us. "I think it is something that definitely comes from working with Victoria's Secret because that's all about sexiness and all of the girls are so beautiful. I'm comfortable with it, but I don't look at myself in that way!" The model and mother has worked with Victoria's Secret since 2007, when she became the first Australian model to join the lingerie label's army of beauties - and, despite having completed catwalk turns for luxury labels including Chanel and Balenciaga, she still cites being part of the annual show as a career highlight. "The atmosphere is fun, exciting, girly, and there's lots of hairspray," she laughed. "The atmosphere is always electric and the girls are all really fun so it's a great show to do, one of my favourites." Kerr, quite understandably, remains positive about her physique and has a few words of advice for women who aren't quite as body-confident as she is. "I never focus on the negative," she said. "Everyone has things that they don't love about themselves, but I think that, as women, it's much healthier and more positive to focus on your good parts and the things you like about yourself - not pick yourself apart or be too hard on yourself. Everyone has a different beauty and different qualities and I think that women need to learn to love their qualities and be comfortable in the fact that everyone is different."









ELLA ALEXANDER 25 April 2012
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/04/25/miranda-kerr-on-victorias-secret-and-her-body

No comments:

Post a Comment