Thursday 19 April 2012

Kerr’s Hidden Talent

MIRANDA KERR's secret singing talent suggests that a music career wouldn't be outside the realms of reason.

"I have recorded a couple of songs, actually, that no one knows about!" she told us, although she remained very coy about track titles or music genre. "You probably won't hear them but I love to sing! I'm doing so much at the moment, modelling obviously, I have Kora Organics, my books, and my family, so I have quite a lot to focus on for the time being!"

Although perhaps best-known for her Victoria's Secret modelling work, as well as walking for shows such as Chanel and Balenciaga, the Australian beauty is currently appearing in the Reebok EasyTone campaign - shot by internationally renowned photographer Rankin.

"I like their approach to women's fitness, they make products that look great and fit great on a woman's body and they really work," she said. "I've been wearing EasyTone for a while so it was a perfect fit!"









ELLA ALEXANDER 19 April 2012
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/04/19/miranda-kerr-records-songs

No comments:

Post a Comment