Thursday 26 April 2012

Beyoncé’s Baby Look


seems having a baby isn't just a lifestyle choice, but a trend - with Beyoncé following in the footsteps of Natalie Portman and explaining how her newborn baby has changed the way she dresses. Other stars to made recent headlines for their baby news include Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who posed naked with her bump for a Vivara's jewellery campaign; Adriana Lima, who announced in March that she is expecting; Uma Thurman, who confirmed that she is pregnant with her third child last month; Sienna Miller, who is having her first child with boyfriend Tom Sturridge; and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, who showcased her baby bump at the Time 100 Gala on Tuesday night. "I never thought there would be a day when I wouldn't wear heels," Beyoncé told People. "Now that I have a child, and I walk around holding her all day, I'm buying loafers and oxfords. [Jay-Z] loves it when I wear flat shoes, which is surprising - he never saw me in flats before! He likes me more natural - just the relaxed, natural me." "I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she added, "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth. The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy. The word love means something completely different now." Updated Friday April 13, 9.18am: Vogue cover girl Natalie Portman says that becoming a mother has changed the way she likes to dress. The muse and actress gave birth to her son, Aleph, with partner Benjamin Millepied in June last year. "I've been trying to look more like a lady recently," she said. "I used to be happy in a T-shirt and sweatpants, and now I feel like I want to make myself a little more grown-up - now that I'm a mom." The Black Swan star also spoke about her love of vintage clothes - namely Dior, for which she is the campaign star. She is currently the face of the fashion house's Miss Dior fragrance. "I feel like you are sort of stepping into history," she told WWD. "It's really amazing to get the story of where a dress has been; you know that it has lived through many people's stories."









ELLA ALEXANDER 26 April 2012
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/04/13/natalie-portman-talks-motherhood-and-style

No comments:

Post a Comment