Monday 12 March 2012

Model Comparisons

CINDY CRAWFORD may be proud of her daughter's much-talked-about modelling career, but she can't help but feel a little jealous. Her 10-year-old made her fashion debut in January, after becoming the star of Versace's inaugural childrenswear campaign.

"I look at my daughter and I'm like, 'You have my old skin and I want it back! You have my old legs, I want them back! You have my old hair, I want it back!' She is just getting more and more beautiful," Crawford told US television show Access Hollywood. "But at the same time, there's so much good that comes with it. And I think if you're happy in your life, it's a lot easier to take."

The supermodel says that she made sure that the campaign was appropriate for her daughter, Kaia, before any decisions were made.

"I'm like protective mama, so I said, 'Who is doing the pictures?' I said, 'I don't want her looking like a tart. She can't wear makeup,'" she said, before adding, "I'm going to hold the bar so high for her, in terms of photographers and stuff, because I know."









ELLA ALEXANDER 12 March 2012
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/03/12/cindy-crawford-on-daughters-modelling-career

No comments:

Post a Comment