Thursday 8 March 2012

Livia's New Launch

LIVIA FIRTH may have been busy lately with her Green Carpet Challenge - which she took from the Golden Globes to the BAFTAs and Oscars - but she has also found the time to design a necklace, to launch her Livia Firth Design (LFD) label on ECO-AGE.COM.

SEE LIVIA'S GREEN CARPET CHALLENGE BLOG

Made in England, the recycled bronze necklace features four hand-crafted skulls and can be worn loose, knotted or wrapped around the wrist as a bracelet.


"I am so excited about the launch of this skull necklace - I wore it to all the parties in LA during Oscars week last week and I got so many comments on it - which obviously made me very proud," Livia told us. "Also, this is the beginning of a few of my designs which will come out later in the year. I have been really enjoying this creative process, designing what I want to own and wear and do it with materials which are not only ecological but utterly beautiful."

The LFD Skull necklace will be on sale from March 2012 on ECO-AGE.COM, priced at £270.








LISA NIVEN 01 March 2012
http://www.vogue.co.uk/jewellery/news/2012/03/livia-firth-skull-necklace-for-eco-age

No comments:

Post a Comment